Sunday 30 April 2017

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light Palette: Review



Hi!  My name is Amanda Barbosa and I’m makeup artist and love makeup.  A warmer Welcome to my website! Whether you found me through Fb, Instagram , YouTube or just life bring you here, I'm delighted you're here. I love to share my profession opinion with all beauty products, which includes makeup, skincare and hair and nails. 

As soon as the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light Palette was available at www.spacenk.com apothecary, I was tempted to buy it. I am a huge fan of the brand but it’s a bit expansive... So, after counting my coins, I've purchased this limited £69 face palette to the shades contained within. I knew I had to have it, for my brides and clients, no matter what!  
Today I'll share with you a first look of the palette along with swatches and my first impressions of it.
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light Palette comes in an elegant marbled white packaging (opaque) with the Hourglass golden logo on the front. A nice shape: it is perfectly portable compact. It is so cute on your vanity or makeup kit. Is made in Italy, baked in ”Miscelare” (mixed) and its vegan, cruelty free.
I can only agree on what they say on their website: “a sheer nude powder evoking the magic hour of perfect lighting where the sun brings the softest, most flattering glow to the complexion.” and again “Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin”. 
On my swatches you can see on this order, top to bottom, the 5 shades:  Surreal Light, Surreal Glow, Surreal Effect, Surreal Bronze Light and Surreal Strobe Light. 


As you can see I’m not super pale, dry to normal skin type (my foundation shade in mac is nw20, Chanel acqua vitalumière shade B20) and it really works on mine and most others skin colours and types. Worth all the money! This palette put any dullness away giving you a sophisticated glow and radiant skin without glittering. I love it! Have you ever tried this palette? Please let me know your opinion. 

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment