Wednesday 15 February 2017

Coco Codes!


Chanel 2017 Spring/Summer Makeup Collection

I Am Done with Winter! I want to move forward to spring. Fortunately, some makeup can give a hint of colour and make me feel closer to my favourite seasons.
This year, I couldn’t wait to see what is coming from Lucia Pica Chanel's Global Creative Makeup and Colour Designer, and she did in my opinion a great  job : the Coco Codes collection.
Red, Gold, Beige, Black and White. Iconics Chanel’s colours in a new collection. The brand says “an invitation to get creative with colour, free women to invent their own codes of beauty”. 
I bought a few products (unfortunately I still don’t have all of them, they are not cheap!) from Coco Codes: 274 Les 4 Ombres Codes élégants, Rouge Allure 176-Rouge Independante, 126 Rouge Coco Shine Beige Doré and I love them all. The others I tested it at Boots in Oxford. If you have the possibility, go and test it. http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/
Great collection with an amazing good taste and quality. This collection is definitely a must-have from the brand. Lucia, deeply understand the meaning of a bold lips with elegance. Since she arrives, many shades have been revisited by her. Superb. Bravo Lucia Pica! Bravo Chanel!

No comments:

Post a Comment